Monday, February 1, 2010

Welcome Friends!

Welcome to this new blog and this new endeavor, which I do pray will be a source of blessing, of hope, of encouragement, and support to all the emotionally and physically battered angels that are out there in this world, and also a place of support and resources to those who love them and are trying to reach out to them.  It is a very hard, hurtful, and complicated place to be in, that is for sure.  But you don't deserve to be treated in those ways.  You are better than your circumstances no matter how desolate they may seem and you do deserve more, whether you feel like it or not.  There are many issues I hope to explore on this subject that will help those out there who may not have the courage or opportunity to reach out for the hope and strength they need.  But I hope you will read and follow this blog, and gather that courage, that hope, and that determination to rise out of the ashes and renew the hope and life that you deserve.  I will be traveling that road right along with you.  And if you need a friend, I hope you can find one here.  Anyone who needs a listening ear or more information, please feel free to write to me at youarentalone.mgr@gmail.com.  And if anyone has a story they would like to share, please e-mail it to me and I will post it.  

I have to make this short for now.  But this is a circumstance that we don't have to succumb to, that we can rise above, and we can start again.  


Lotsa love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment